The St George Illawarra Dragons are excited to announce that 17,000 Red V Members have signed on for the 2018 Telstra Premiership season.
The 2018 Red V Membership program offers a range of flexible and affordable packages offering new and enhanced benefits to our loyal Red V Members.
Fans are encouraged to join without delay to get the maximum value from the 2018 membership program, with our second home game approaching this weekend.
Secure your tickets to five home games played at WIN Stadium, Wollongong, the four remaining home games at Jubilee Oval, Kogarah and the traditional Anzac Day match against the Roosters at Allianz Stadium with a Red V membership.
Some highlights of the 2018 Membership program include:
- General admission and bronze family memberships are priced to include two children free across all packages
- Adult general admission pricing is extremely affordable at less than $200 for the full season or less than $100 for the Kogarah or Wollongong Pass.
- Anzac Day: secure your seat for the biggest event on the NRL calendar from only $20 in a 2018 membership package
- Membership delivers the best value ticket prices every time: five-game general admission passes only $99 (less than $20 per game)
- Secure your seat for all the action at the Red V traditional venues in Kogarah and Wollongong
- Flexible package options: build your own package to suit your needs. The choice is yours
- Affordability: entry level memberships from $79
- Red V benefits to your door: benefit pack delivery
- Members choice is back in 2018: choose between member cap, beanie or both
- Flexible payment options: pay by the month from less than $9 per month (adult)**
- Kids pack: bigger and better than ever incl. member cap, cape flag, drawstring bag, sticker sheet and lanyard
For further detail, benefits and comparison, visit www.marchwithus.com.au and make the choice that best suits your needs or simply follow the steps to join.
You can also contact our team on 1300 DRAGON or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.
** Monthly payment plan – a $5 account set up fee will be deducted with the first instalment and an account transaction fee of three per cent per transaction will be deducted with each instalment. Catch up payments apply for memberships ordered after October 17, 2017. Part Payment Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.