Has your business been negatively impacted by COVID-19? Enter for the opportunity to win a Dragons partnership worth over $7,000!
To enter, submit in 25 words or less what the winning package would mean to your business or a business you know has been affected. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or enter via our social media inboxes.
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is the St George Illawarra Rugby League Football Club Pty Ltd ABN 74 085 008 340, 124 Princes Hwy Kogarah, NSW, 2217 (‘St George Illawarra Dragons’).
- Directors, management and employees of the promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Promotion commences 9am August 21, 2020 and entries close at midnight September 4, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter individuals must tag their business or a business that has been effected by COVID-19 then in the comments section submit in 25 words or less explain what winning the package would mean to your/their business (two week entry window).
- Multiple entries are not permitted. The limit for entries is set at one (1) per individual.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, or illegible applications will be deemed invalid.
- The St George Illawarra Dragons abide by the Privacy Act 1998 at all times. The St George Illawarra Dragons will not misuse or change your information without your knowledge. We will not share your information with anyone who doesn’t have authority to see your information.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- One winner will be selected at the promoter’s premises on 2020. The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified by direct message through the social media platform.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be eligible to receive one week website advertising on the highly engaged Dragons.com.au, One x social media post on LinkedIn promoting your business, two x live reads at two Dragons matches for the 2020 season, 1 x six-metre non-tv arc sign at Dragons home matches, 1 x 2020 signed jersey by the 2020 Dragons squad. The partnership package has a value of $7,000 which cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If for any reason the prize draw is unclaimed by the winner then the prize will be awarded to the entrant who was drawn as the first reserve (refer to 11). If the first reserve does not claim within one week of being notified, the prize will be awarded to the entrant who was drawn as the second reserve.
- If the prize is unavailable, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using their entry video in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- St George Illawarra Dragons accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.