The Dragons corporate partner network has thrown their support behind the inaugural St George Illawarra Dragons Women's Premiership team with 10 companies committing to individual player partnerships on the eve of the first clash against the Brisbane Broncos.
With the men's NRL player partnerships fully committed in season 2018, a host of current Dragons partners have recognised the value in aligning their brand with the women's team.
This follows on from the five organisations who have signed on to be apparel partners. St.George Bank, TripADeal, Westfund, University of Wollongong and Anytime Fitness will all proudly appear on the jersey when the team runs out in Brisbane on Sunday.
The ten player partners who have committed their support are as follows:
- Sam Bremner (c) – proudly sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
- Rikeya Horne – proudly sponsored by University of Wollongong
- Jessica Sergis – proudly sponsored by Powerade
- Honey Hireme – proudly sponsored by My Muscle Chef
- Keeley Davis – proudly sponsored by Dincel
- Raecene McGregor – proudly sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
- Kezie Apps – proudly sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
- Talesha Quinn – proudly sponsored by Anytime Fitness
- Annette Brander – proudly sponsored by EFEX
- Talia Atfield – proudly sponsored by BaiMed Performance
There are still some opportunities to show support via a women's player partnership.
Currently unsponsored NRLW players:
- Anneka Stephens
- Asipau Mafi
- Eva Karpani
- Georgie Brooker
- Hannah Southwell
- Holli Wheeler
- Josie Strong
- Kate Haren
- Melanie Howard
- Oneata Schwalger
- Shakiah Tungai
- Teina Clark
For more information, contact the Dragons partnerships team on (02) 8566 4666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .