Member Appreciation Round this weekend
St George Illawarra will host their Members Appreciation game at ANZ Stadium, Olympic Park on Sunday, September 3 against traditional rivals Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.
The Dragons will show their appreciation to all Red V Members with a number of initiatives planned for the club's final – and most important – regular game of 2017 as they play for a birth in the finals series.
As thanks and in appreciation, all Dragons and Bulldogs members will be entitled to free entry as part of their 2017 club memberships, with including return rail transport.
Dragons members with entitlements to ANZ Stadium can also bring along a friend for free.
There are loads of offers and chances to win, that are exclusive to members:
· Exclusive members terrace (adjacent to Aisle 127) – banner making, write letters to players, members trivia, competitions, special appearances, face painters, members wall. Be there for your chance to win.
· Members guard of honour/run-on banner
· Win a signed jersey – any member who purchases over $50 of merchandise on game day goes into the draw to win a 2017 signed jersey
Dragons reserved members will enjoy there same seat on the western side of the venue, however there will be no reserved seating on the eastern side of ANZ Stadium for the clash.
Members without reserved seating are encouraged to get in early to get prime seating.
Members will also enjoy giveaways, entertainment, offers and activities in the precinct and on-field throughout the day – DJ, community clinic, face painters, jumping castles, petting zoo, mascots, Mobsta Live photos, 50-50 raffle, 'Oh When the Saints' performance and so much more.
Rail transport to and from Olympic Park will also be included with each ticket purchase or membership card. Plan your trip here.
Additional trains will run to Sydney Olympic Park from:
· Central at 14:30, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park
· Sydenham at 14:30, stopping all stations to Berala via Belmore, Lidcombe then Olympic Park
Member discounts apply to food and beverage as well as: sausage rolls and meat pies will also be slashed to the low price of $3 each until NRL kick-off.
Parking discounts also apply for members, simply show your membership card to the cashier to receive the discounted $15 parking rate.
In what is a decisive clash for the Red V's top eight fortunes, it will also be the final opportunity for members to see departing Dragons and Bulldogs players in a regular season fixture.
Kick-off is at 4pm and tickets are available here through Ticketek.