St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has named his mandatory 21-man squad ahead of the Dragons' Round 11 clash against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at WIN Stadium, Wollongong on Sunday, May 26.
Zac Lomax has been named at fullback with Euan Aitken returning to the centres as Reece Robson prepares for his first NRL game of the year from the interchange.
Jonus Pearson will become St George Illawarra player #222 after he was named on the wing for his first NRL game at the club. Korbin Sims (arm) is also set to return following a seven-week layoff.
Matt Dufty, Mikaele Ravalawa and Josh Kerr have all been named in the reserves following the Dragons' last start loss to the Newcastle Knights.
Cameron McInnes will also play his 100th NRL game in a fixture where the Dragons and Sharks will once again play for the Monty Porter Cup.
NRL squad for Round 11 v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks –
1. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Tosich Group
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by SMAI
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Jonus Pearson – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
6. Jai Field – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham (c) – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell (c) – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
14. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Domus Lighting
15. Jacob Host – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
16. Reece Robson – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Korbin Sims– sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
18. Josh Kerr
19. Mitch Allgood
20. Mikaele Ravalawa
21. Matt Dufty