St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Indigenous Round clash against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at WIN Stadium, Wollongong on Sunday afternoon.
Korbin Sims will make his return from a broken arm, which he suffered way back in Round 4.
Matt Dufty and Josh Kerr are the final two players to drop out of the team, following Mikaele Ravalawa and Mitch Allgood who were omitted on Saturday afternoon.
Cameron McInnes will celebrate his 100th NRL game this afternoon, while Jonus Pearson will officially become St George Illawarra player No. 222.
NRL squad for Round 11 v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks –
1. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Tosich Group
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by SMAI
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Jonus Pearson – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
6. Jai Field – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham (c) – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell (c) – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
14. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Domus Lighting
15. Jacob Host – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
16. Reece Robson – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Korbin Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)