St George Illawarra coach Anthony Griffin has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Round 22 clash against the Canberra Raiders at GIO Stadium on Sunday, August 14 (2pm).
- Sims ruled out for remainder of regular season
- Dragons confirm Amone extension
- Milestone mania for Round 22
Blake Lawrie and Ben Hunt will both celebrate significant milestones against the Raiders. Lawrie will play his 100th NRL game while the skipper will make his 100th appearance for the Dragons.
Cody Ramsey (knee) returns at fullback in a move which sees Moses Mbye shift to centre, Jack Bird to lock and Michael Molo revert back to the bench.
Jayden Sullivan joins Tyrell Sloan, Jackson Ford and Jack Gosiewski as the players to drop out of Tuesday's initial 22-man squad. Jaiyden Hunt is 18th man.
Tariq Sims (suspension) and Francis Molo (ribs) have been ruled out, replaced in the team by Tyrell Fuimaono and Billy Burns.
The Dragons' Knock On Effect Cup NSW and Jersey Flegg teams have the bye this weekend.
NRL team for Round 22 v Canberra Raiders –
21. Cody Ramsey – sponsored by DEMOCO
2. Mat Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
1. Moses Mbye – sponsored by EFEX
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Tautau Moga – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Belle Property
8. Jack de Belin – sponsored by TripADeal
9. Andrew McCullough – sponsored by St George Food Distributors
10. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Gym Solutions
11. Josh McGuire – sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
12. Jaydn Su'A – sponsored by Modus Projects
3. Jack Bird – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
13. Michael Molo – sponsored by Deicorp
15. Aaron Woods – sponsored by Jamesons Strata Management
16. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Billy Burns – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
18th man: 20. Jaiyden Hunt
Unavailable for selection –
Josh Kerr (hamstring) – indefinite
Francis Molo (ribs) – indefinite
Mikaele Ravalawa (hamstring) – finals
Tariq Sims (suspension) – finals
Moses Suli (ankle) – indefinite