St George Illawarra coach Anthony Griffin has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Round 11 clash against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah on Friday, May 21.
- Dragons sign Gerard Beale with immediate effect
- Dragons update: Dufty, McCullough and judiciary quartet
With Matt Dufty (shoulder), Mikaele Ravalawa, Tyrell Fuimaono, Tariq Sims and Josh McGuire (all suspended) out, the Dragons have been forced into wholesale changes.
Cody Ramsey will play his first NRL game at fullback with Jordan Pereira (suspension) and last start interchange player Max Feagai named on the wing.
Talatau Amone will make his first grade starting debut in the centres which has caused a team-wide reshuffle. Billy Burns will play in the back row and Jackson Ford shifts to lock.
Poasa Faamausili will start in his preferred front row position with Paul Vaughan to start the game from the interchange.
Adam Clune has also been included on the interchange. Daniel Alvaro will act as 18th man
Billy Brittain joins Hayden Lomax and new recruit Gerard Beale as the players omitted from Tuesday's initial 21-man squad.
NRL team for Round 11 v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks –
1. Cody Ramsey – sponsored by EFEX
2. Max Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Jack Bird – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
17. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
5. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Corey Norman – sponsored by TripADeal
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Narellan Pools Illawarra
8. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Gym Solutions
9. Andrew McCullough – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
13. Poasa Faamausili – sponsored by Modus Projects
4. Billy Burns – sponsored by Floormania
11. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Sneaky Burger
12. Jackson Ford – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
18th man: 16. Daniel Alvaro