St George Illawarra NRL Telstra Women's Premiership coach Daniel Lacey has finalised his team ahead of the Dragons' Round 3 clash against the New Zealand Warriors at ANZ Stadium on Saturday, October 17 (12:30pm).
The Dragons will run out with just 16 players after Shakiah Tungai (shoulder), Maddie Studdon (ankle) and Tiana Penitani (knee) were all ruled out.
This follows co-captain Kezie Apps (MCL) and centre Isabelle Kelly (syndesmosis) season-ending injuries, and the suspension of back-rower Shaylee Bent.
Rikeya Horne will play her first game of season 2020 on the wing, while Georgia Page and Talei Holmes make up a new-look back row. Teagan Berry and Jade Etherden will make their NRLW debuts on the wing and at halfback respectively.
NRL Women's Premiership team for Round 3 v New Zealand Warriors –
1. Sam Bremner (c) – sponsored by CBC
14. Teagan Berry – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Floormania
2. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by Baytek Construction
5. Jaime Chapman – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
16. Jade Etherden – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. Ellie Johnston – sponsored by EFEX
9. Aaliyah Fasavalu-Fa'amausili – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
10. Steph Hancock – sponsored by Fox Property
11. Georgia Page – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Talei Holmes – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
19. Maddison Weatherall – sponsored by Nutrition Station