St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has finalised his team ahead of the Dragons NRL Holden Women's Premiership Round 2 clash against the New Zealand Warriors.
Kimiora Nati and Stephanie Mooka are the final two players to drop out of the team. Keeley Davis and Rikeya Horne will start at five-eighth and on the wing respectively.
Najvada George and Aaliyah Fasavalu-Fa'amausili will make their NRL Women's Premiership debuts from the interchange.
Saturday's team amendments saw Lexi Kiriwi drops out of the team alongside front-rower Teuila Fotu-Moala, who was suspended for the season last week. Ngatokotoru Arakua starts in the front row in Fotu-Moala's place.
NRL Women's Premiership team for Round 2 v New Zealand Warriors –
1. Botille Vette-Welsh – sponsored by TripADeal
19. Rikeya Horne
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
4. Tiana Penitani – sponsored by CBC
5. Shakiah Tungai– sponsored by Tosich Group Construction
14. Keeley Davis – sponsored by EFEX
7. Maddie Studdon– sponsored by St.George Bank
17. Ngatokotoru Arakua
9. Brittany Breayley – sponsored by Westfund Health Insurance
15. Takilele Katoa – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Kezie Apps (c) – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Shaylee Bent
13. Holli Wheeler
16. Maddison Weatherall
18. Najvada George
21. Aaliyah Fasavalu-Fa'amausili