League Stars is a non-contact skill-based participation program, which provides the perfect introduction to Rugby League for Primary School children and will be rolled out across the St George and Illawarra regions in coming weeks.
The program is designed to cater for Primary School students of all ages and ability levels. The action packed program ensures all participants are highly engaged and finish each session sweating and smiling.
The program is designed to be delivered in two phases:
- Phase 1 provides all school students with an opportunity to experience the game of Rugby League in the comfort of their school environment.
- Phase 2 is delivered after school for students who are interested in extending their experience beyond the school setting.
The program will be rolled out at 13 sites across our region this May;
- Croom Road Sporting Complex, Albion Park
- Hollymount Park, Woonona
- Crookhaven Park, Culburra
- Bomaderry Sporting Complex, Bomaderry
- Michael Cronin Oval, Gerringong
- Hayes Park Public School
- Boronia Park, Windang
- Dandaloo Fields, Kanahooka
- Nazareth Primary School, Shellharbour
- Carlton South Public School
- Ramsgate Public School
- Bexley Public School
- St Thomas Moores Primary School, Brighton Le Sands
Find a program near you by visiting the Play NRL website or clicking here.