St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has amended his squad to 19 ahead of the Dragons' Round 5 clash against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at Campbelltown Stadium on Sunday, June 14.
Ben Hunt will revert back to the bench for the Dragons, with Matt Dufty and Corey Norman starting at fullback and five-eighth respectively.
Trent Merrin and James Graham have also swapped between the bench and lock. Jacob Host is the new face on the interchange.
Jackson Ford and Jason Saab join Issac Luke and Korbin Sims as the players to make way from the initial 21-man squad.
- Dragons statement: Paul McGregor
- NRL.com preview Campbelltown 'local derby'
- Sharks' big boost with duo named to return
Tariq Sims is out after suffering a wrist injury in the Dragons' last start loss to the Bulldogs. He has been replaced in the back row by Tyrell Fuimaono. Sims's return to play timeframe currently sits at the four to six-week mark.
Brayden Wiliame also suffered a calf injury against the Bulldogs and has too been ruled out. Euan Aitken will start with Matt Dufty coming on to the interchange as a result.
Tyson Frizell (150 Dragons games) and James Graham (50 Dragons games) will also celebrate respective milestones against the Sharks. Jason Saab and Korbin Sims are the new faces on the reserves list.
NRL team for Round 5 v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks:
17. Matt Dufty – sponsored by TripADeal
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Nutrition Station
1. Corey Norman – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
7. Adam Clune – sponsored by Baytek Construction
8. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by Fox Property
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
14. Trent Merrin – sponsored by Dynamic Projects