St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Round 3 NRL Holden Women's Premiership clash against the Sydney Roosters at Leichhardt Oval on Sunday, September 29.
Stephanie Mooka and Lexi Kiriwi are the two players to drop out of the squad. Rikeya Horne will start on the wing with Aaliyah Fasavalu-Fa'amausili coming into the 17 on the bench.
Sarah Togatuki was the only player to drop out on Saturday afternoon.
NRL Women's Premiership team for Round 3 v Sydney Roosters –
1. Botille Vette-Welsh – sponsored by TripADeal
14. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by CBC
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
4. Tiana Penitani – sponsored by St.George Bank
5. Shakiah Tungai– sponsored by Tosich Group Construction
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by EFEX
7. Maddie Studdon
8. Ngatokotoru Arakua
9. Brittany Breayley – sponsored by Westfund Health Insurance
10. Maitua Feterika
11. Kezie Apps (c) – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Shaylee Bent
13. Holli Wheeler
15. Takilele Katoa – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
16. Maddison Weatherall
17. Najvada George
19. Aaliyah Fasavalu-Fa'amausili