St George Illawarra Dragons v Newcastle Knights
Sunday, May 19
Glen Willow Sports Complex, Mudgee
Broadcast – Fox League
Match day sponsor – FlyPelican
Gates open: 11:30am
NRL Men's Premiership touch (Knights v Eels): 12pm
NRL Women's Premiership touch (Knights v Eels): 12:40pm
Dragons v Knights NRL kick-off: 2pm
SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS
For tickets visit ticketek.com.au or call 13 28 49
Red V memberships with access to this game:
- Platinum, and;
- Mudgee Add-on.
These members have been emailed their ticket(s).
Have a question about membership or want to sign up? Visit the Red V marquee inside the eastern entry gate.
Don't have access or require extra tickets? Members can receive a 20 per cent discount on pre-purchased general admission tickets. Check your emails or member card for further details.
Red V members are exclusively invited to the Dragons' Round 10 captain's run in Mudgee on Saturday, May 18.
For more information and to RSVP, visit: https://www.marchwithus.com.au/member-events
Dragons merchandise will be available from the merchandise van at the eastern entry. Grab the latest 2019 winter range and stay warm in Mudgee.
GIVEAWAYS AND ACTIVITES
- The Barista Brothers will be handing out free iced coffee products at entry gates
- Keep an eye out for the 'Get to know your Dragons' banner near the western grandstand and learn more about your favourite players
- St.George Bank will handing out free cushions and 'Go Dragons' banners upon entry
- There will be a jumping castle and face painters behind the family area
- Local musician Nick Wall will entertain the crowd ahead of the main game
- Get a photo with the Flames cheerleaders at entry gates and pick up your 2019 Dragons team poster or 2019 Flames poster
- Watch local junior league teams compete on field in the St.George Bank Challenge pre-game and then catch the local school relay at half-time
- Preview the game and get up to date with Dragons TV on the big screen
Free shuttle bus
Services will pick up and return from the below locations. A low-floor bus will be available for patrons requiring assistance. Buses commence from 11am, and return at the conclusion of the main game.
1. Mudgee West loop
· Nicholson Street, near pine trees
· White Circle and Banjo Paterson intersection (south)
· White Circle and Banjo Paterson intersection (north)
· Ingenia Holiday Park, Bell Street
· Cox Street, opposite West End Food Store
2. Mudgee CBD Loop
· Mudgee Tourist Office, Market Street
· Mudgee High School, Perry Street (Victoria Park side)
· St Matthew's Catholic School, Lewis Street
3. Mudgee Racecourse,
Glen Willow Stadium is a short one kilometre walk from Mudgee CBD across the Holyoake Footbridge.
Limited parking will be available at the Mudgee Racecourse with a $2 donation to volunteer groups, payable on entry. Parking is available at all shuttle bus pickup locations. Strictly no public parking will be permitted at the venue or on Pitts Lane on game day. For more information please on transport please click here.