St George Illawarra Dragons v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Saturday, March 2
Glen Willow Stadium, Mudgee
Broadcast by Fox League
Match Day Sponsor: Westfund Health Insurance
5pm: Gates open
5:30pm: NSW Indigenous U16s v QLD Indigenous U16s
7:30pm: NRL Kick off – Dragons v Rabbitohs
Click here to view the 23-man squad named to face Souths this Saturday in Mudgee.
Pre-purchase your tickets from Ticketek and save!
GAME DAY ACTIVITIES
You will find all of your favourite Dragons activities around the precinct:
- Want to see what you would look like standing next to your favourite players? Head down to the Westfund marquee at the eastern entry to get your clap banners and a photo taken with the green screen,
- Don't miss out on your opportunity to meet Dragons ambassadors Kezie Apps, Jason Nightingale and Shaun Timmins. They will be at the Westfund marquee from 5:45pm to meet with fans, pose for photos and sign autographs.
- There will be a jumping castle and face painters in the south-west corner on the grassed area. We will also have the Dragons pass the ball board so you can practice your skills.
- 'Be a Player' photo opportunity - channel your inner Dragons player and find out how you would look in the Red V?
- Pick up your 'Go Dragons' banner from the St.George Bank marquee at the eastern entry and cheer on your team.
- Visit the Westfund chocolate wheel at the eastern entry for your chance to win some cool Dragons prizes, everybody wins.
- High energy performance by the Senior Flames.
- Preview the game with key match ups, final team line ups and the final word from key players as part of our Dragons TV pre-match show.
- Local junior league teams will participate in a half time exhibition match as part of the St.George Bank Challenge.
- Stick around after the game for the presentation of the Charity Shield to the winning team.
RED V MEMBER TICKETING
Red V members are reminded that they can access a discount on general admission pre-purchased tickets up until 11:59pm, Friday, March 1. Follow the instructions on your member card or emails for further information.
Note the only Red V memberships which include access to this game are platinum and Mudgee add-on. Member cards will not give access, with alternate ticketing arranged and sent to eligible members.
Visit the Red V marquee located inside the general admission entry gate from gates open until full time for any member enquires or to become a member. You can also pick up a 2019 team poster. If you have any questions leading up to the game please call 1300 DRAGON.
Grab the latest 2019 merchandise from the Dragons merchandise van at the eastern entry. Red V members remember to bring your member card or proof of membership purchase to receive your exclusive discount on merchandise.
Free shuttle bus
Services will pick up and return from the below locations. A low-floor bus will be available for patrons requiring assistance. Buses commence from 4.30pm, and return at the conclusion of the main game.
|1.Mudgee West loop||
|2. Mudgee CBD loop||
|3. Mudgee Racecourse, Ulan Road||
Limited parking will be available at the Mudgee Racecourse with a $2 donation to volunteer groups, payable on entry. Parking is available at all shuttle bus pickup locations. Strictly no public parking will be permitted at the venue or on Pitts Lane on game day.
NOTE: Vehicles displaying a disabled parking pass will also be permitted to park in the car park areas on Pitts Lane directly across from the stadium.
Glen Willow is accessible from the Mudgee CBD. Patrons parking in the Mudgee CBD will be able to walk a short distance (approx. one kilometre) to Glen Willow Stadium
There will be two (2) ticketed entry gates to the stadium:
- GATE 2 (best entry for General Admission)
- MAIN GATE (best for ticket purchases and Grand Stand seating)
On egress, pedestrians will be able to exit from both the Main Gate and Gate 2.
For more information please head to the below link: http://www.midwestern.nsw.gov.au/community--recreation/Events/2018-nrl-matches22/