St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has finalised his team for the Round 3 NRL Holden Women's Premiership clash against the Sydney Roosters at Allianz Stadium.
Skipper Sam Bremner (toe) has been ruled out again, with Honey Hireme shifting to fullback and Hannah Southwell moving to the centres. Kate Haren is the new face on the bench.
Asipau Mafi and Oneata Schwalger swaps between the bench and the front row, while Talia Atfield will act as 18th man.
Kicking off at 5:10pm, the Dragons require a win over the Roosters to qualify for next weekend's inaugural NRL Holden Women's Premiership grand final against the Brisbane Broncos.
The Dragons (-14 points differential) can only afford a one point loss to the Roosters (-16) to otherwise qualify for the grand final on percentages.
Women's Premiership squad for Round 3 v Roosters:
4. Honey Hireme – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
2. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by University of Wollongong
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Powerade
15. Hannah Southwell
5. Shakiah Tungai
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by Dincel
7. Raecene McGregor – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
14. Holli Wheeler
9. Anneka Stephens
18. Asipau Mafi
11. Kezie Apps (c) – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Talesha Quinn – sponsored by Anytime Fitness
13. Annette Brander – sponsored by EFEX
8. Oneata Schwalger
16. Teina Clark
17. Melanie Howard
19. Kate Haren