St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has amended the Dragons' Women's Premiership squad ahead of the Round 3 clash against the Sydney Roosters at Allianz Stadium on Saturday, September 22.
Eva Karpani and Josie Strong are the unlucky duo to miss out for the Dragons. Holli Wheeler is promoted to the front row as a result.
Kicking off at 5:10pm, the Dragons require a win over the Roosters to qualify for next weekend's inaugural NRL Holden Women's Premiership grand final against the Brisbane Broncos.
The Dragons (-14 points differential) can only afford a one point loss to the Roosters (-16) to otherwise qualify for the grand final on percentages.
Women's Premiership squad for Round 3 v Roosters:
1. Sam Bremner (c) – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
2. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by University of Wollongong
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Powerade
4. Honey Hireme – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
5. Shakiah Tungai
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by Dincel
7. Raecene McGregor – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
8. Oneata Schwalger
9. Anneka Stephens
14. Holli Wheeler
11. Kezie Apps – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Talesha Quinn – sponsored by Anytime Fitness
13. Annette Brander – sponsored by EFEX
15. Hannah Southwell
16. Teina Clark
17. Melanie Howard
18. Asipau Mafi
19. Kate Haren
20. Talia Atfield – sponsored by Baimed Performance