St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has named his mandatory 21-woman squad ahead of the Dragons' Round 3 NRL Holden Women's Premiership clash against the Sydney Roosters at Allianz Stadium on Saturday, September 22.
Skipper Sam Bremner (big toe) has been named to play the Sydney Roosters after missing last weekend's big win over the Warriors.
Otherwise the same 21 players have been named as Round 2's team list announcement.
Kick-off is at 5:10pm, with a win required to qualify for the inaugural Women's Premiership grand final on September 30.
Women's Premiership squad for Round 3 v Roosters:
1. Sam Bremner (c) – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
2. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by University of Wollongong
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Powerade
4. Honey Hireme – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
5. Shakiah Tungai
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by Dincel
7. Raecene McGregor – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
8. Oneata Schwalger
9. Anneka Stephens
10. Eva Karpani
11. Kezie Apps – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Talesha Quinn – sponsored by Anytime Fitness
13. Annette Brander – sponsored by EFEX
14. Holli Wheeler
15. Hannah Southwell
16. Teina Clark
17. Melanie Howard
18. Asipau Mafi
19. Kate Haren
20. Talia Atfield – sponsored by Baimed Performance
22. Josie Strong