St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has finalised his team to face the New Zealand Warriors in Round 2 of the NRL Holden Women's Premiership.
Skipper Sam Bremner has succumbed to a toe injury and will be replaced in the custodian role by Honey Hireme. Hannah Southwell is promoted to the centres with Kate Haren set for her NRLW debut from the interchange.
Talia Atfield is the other player to drop out of the team, and will act as 18th woman.
NRLW team for Round 2 v Warriors
4. Honey Hireme – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
2. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by University of Wollongong
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Powerade
15. Hannah Southwell
5. Shakiah Tungai
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by Dincel
7. Raecene McGregor – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
8. Oneata Schwalger
9. Anneka Stephens
14. Holli Wheeler
11. Kezie Apps (c) – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Talesha Quinn – sponsored by Anytime Fitness
13. Annette Brander – sponsored by EFEX
16. Teina Clark
17. Melanie Howard
18. Asipau Mafi
19. Kate Haren