24-hour warning: NRLW Round 2 v Warriors
St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has trimmed the Dragons' squad ahead of their Round 2 Women's Premiership clash against the New Zealand Warriors on Saturday, September 15 at ANZ Stadium.
Eva Karpani has been omitted from the front row, with Holli Wheeler promoted to the starting team in her place.
Josie Strong is the other player to drop out of Lacey's squad ahead of the season-defining clash against the Warriors.
Women's Premiership squad for Round 2 v Warriors:
1. Sam Bremner (c) – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
2. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by University of Wollongong
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Powerade
4. Honey Hireme – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
5. Shakiah Tungai
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by Dincel
7. Raecene McGregor – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
8. Oneata Schwalger
9. Anneka Stephens
14. Holli Wheeler
11. Kezie Apps – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Talesha Quinn – sponsored by Anytime Fitness
13. Annette Brander – sponsored by EFEX
15. Hannah Southwell
16. Teina Clark
17. Melanie Howard
18. Asipau Mafi
19. Kate Haren
20. Talia Atfield – sponsored by Baimed Performance