St George Illawarra coach Daniel Lacey has named his mandatory 21-woman squad ahead of the Dragons' Round 2 NRL Holden Women's Premiership clash against the New Zealand Warriors at ANZ Stadium on Saturday, September 15.
- Dragons newswire
- Watch Episode 2 of 'Leading Ladies'
- NRL team: Semi-final v South Sydney Rabbitohs
- ISP team: Preliminary final v Bulldogs
Talesha Quinn (knee) has been named to potentially make her first start for the Dragons' Women's Premiership, with Holli Wheeler dropping back to the interchange and Asipau Mafi named as 18th woman.
Raecene McGregor (shoulder) and Jessica Sergis (concussion) have been named despite picking up injury concerns in their last start loss to the Brisbane Broncos.
Josie Strong has also been named in the extended squad in place of Georgie Brooker.
Women's Premiership squad for Round 2 v Warriors:
1. Sam Bremner (c) – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
2. Rikeya Horne – sponsored by University of Wollongong
3. Jessica Sergis – sponsored by Powerade
4. Honey Hireme – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
5. Shakiah Tungai
6. Keeley Davis – sponsored by Dincel
7. Raecene McGregor – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
8. Oneata Schwalger
9. Anneka Stephens
10. Eva Karpani
11. Kezie Apps – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
12. Talesha Quinn – sponsored by Anytime Fitness
13. Annette Brander – sponsored by EFEX
14. Holli Wheeler
15. Hannah Southwell
16. Teina Clark
17. Melanie Howard
18. Asipau Mafi
19. Kate Haren
20. Talia Atfield – sponsored by Baimed Performance
22. Josie Strong