St George Illawarra Dragons coach Paul McGregor has named his mandatory 21-man squad to face the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks on April 13 at WIN Stadium, Wollongong.
The game will kick-off at 7:50pm in what will be the second time the Dragons and Sharks have clashed in 2018 for the Monty Porter Cup.
The Dragons currently hold the Monty Porter Cup following their 20-16 win over the Sharks back in Round 2 at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
Coach McGregor has been forced to make one change to the Red V after Luciano Leilua injured his ankle playing for the Intrust Super Premiership Dragons on Saturday afternoon.
Hame Sele comes into the team that featured in the win over the Rabbitohs last Friday night, while Reece Robson has been named in the reserves.
There will be an update on Leilua provided later this week by Head of Athletic Performance Nathan Pickworth in his weekly SMAI High Performance Update segment.
NRL squad for Round 6 v Cronulla Sharks:
1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
2. Nene Macdonald – sponsored by Relativity in the Loop
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Jason Nightingale – sponsored by SMAI
6. Gareth Widdop (c) – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Destination Wollongong
13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
14. Jeremy Latimore – sponsored by Addbuild Additions
15. Kurt Mann – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
16. Leeson Ah Mau – sponsored by Westfund
17. Hame Sele – sponsored by Domus Lighting
18. Jacob Host
19. Zac Lomax
20. Reece Robson
21. Blake Lawrie