Members Appreciation Round two days away
The St George Illawarra Dragons' season is on the line this weekend during Members Appreciation Round against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.
Despite remaining outside of the top eight on the NRL Telstra Premiership ladder, a finals berth will be sealed if the Dragons beat the Bulldogs.
On a day where the Red V will thank their loyal members, there are plenty of other great initiatives for those thinking of coming to the game:
· A capped ticket price of $25 for adults and $40 for families, with free entry for kids 12-and-under. Click here for tickets.
· Free return train travel to Olympic Park with direct services. Click here for transport information.
· All Dragons and Bulldogs members are entitled to free entry as part of their 2017 club memberships
· $3 pies and sausage rolls at ANZ Stadium until kick-off
· No reserved seating on the eastern side of ANZ Stadium, with the stadium cut in half for Dragons fans on one side and Bulldogs on the other. Be sure to arrive early to get the best seating close to halfway
The precinct will also be buzzing with loads of family fun activities:
· Visit our family fun activity zone where there will be a jumping castle, face painters, mini putt putt golf, a petting zoo, stilt walkers, roaming entertainers, and mascot appearances by Scorch and Happy Dragon. The family fun activity zone will be located between Aisles 114-127
· Be on the lookout for our roaming Mobsta Live photographers… get your photo taken and then visit the printing station to get a Dragons branded photo print out on the spot.
· We will be running a free rugby league kids clinic out on the external warm-up field outside Gate K – look for the signs.
· Purchase your ticket in the 50-50 Charity Raffle for your chance to take home 50 per cent of the overall funds raised. 50 per cent goes to a winner at the game and 50 per cent goes to the match day charity, the Cancer Council. Our last winner took home $3,370.
· The Senior Flames will be in the precinct with the Dragons Selfie Frame so be sure to say hi, take a selfie and share to social media using #redv
· The Dragons Slingshot team will be shooting out some great merchandise items into the crowd in the lead up to the NRL fixture
· Live performance pre-match by the Benny Black Band
· Preview the game with key match ups, a final word from the coach and captain and final team lines ups as part of our Dragons TV pre-match show.
· Sing loud and proud as we welcome the Red V onto the field for the first half with our rendition of 'Oh When the Saints'.
Rail transport to and from Olympic Park will also be included with each ticket purchase or membership card. Plan your trip here.
Additional trains will run to Sydney Olympic Park from:
· Central at 14:30 – stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park, and;
· Sydenham at 14:30 – stopping all stations to Berala via Belmore, Lidcombe then Olympic Park.