St George Illawarra Dragons second-rower Joel Thompson was named in the NRL Indigenous All-Stars squad on Wednesday.
The six-time Indigenous All-Star is part of a 20-man squad named by Head Coach Laurie Daley.
The NRL Indigenous All-Stars squad will face the NRL World All-Stars, featuring wingerNene Macdonald, at McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle on Friday, February 10.
“The All Stars is a wonderful celebration for players and fans alike and I am sure that the people of Newcastle and further afield will get right behind the chance to see some of the best Indigenous and non-Indigenous players on-field,” said Daley.
1. Jack Wighton (Canberra Raiders)
2. Blake Ferguson (Sydney Roosters)
3. Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm)
5. Dane Gagai (Newcastle Knights)
6. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys)
7. Ash Taylor* (Gold Coast Titans)
8. Ryan James (Gold Coast Titans)
9. Nathan Peats (Gold Coast Titans)
10. Andrew Fifita (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
11. Joel Thompson (St George Illawarra Dragons)
12. Wade Graham (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
13. Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Tyrone Peachey (Penrith Panthers)
15. Jack Bird (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
16. Leilani Latu (Penrith Panthers)
17. Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
18. Aidan Sezer (Canberra Raiders)
19. Kyle Turner (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
20. Adam Elliott (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)