Dragons Re-Sign Nabuli

The St George Illawarra Dragons announced on Sunday that Eto Nabuli has agreed to a one-year contract extension that will see him remain at the Club until at least the end of 2016.

The Fiji Bati international made his first-grade debut for the Club in the opening round fixture against the Melbourne Storm this season and has played 10 NRL games to date.

Nabuli, 26, who can play on the wing and has scored four tries so far this season, was previously part of the Penrith Panthers team which won the NSW Cup Premiership in 2014.

“I am very pleased to be able to continue my development here at the Dragons,” said Nabuli.

“Head Coach Paul McGregor and the coaching staff have helped me to improve as a player and I look forward to continuing to represent the Club.

”Dragons Director of Recruitment and Retention Peter Mulholland is delighted by the representative’s decision to remain at the Club.

“Eto is a very strong and exciting player who has really benefitted from a complete pre-season with the Club,” said Mulholland.

“He has demonstrated the right attitude to the way he conducts himself at training and his efforts have been rewarded with the number of first-grade games he has played so far this season.

“We all look forward to watching Eto continue his development both on and off the field here at the Dragons.”