St George Illawarra Dragons duo Josh Dugan and Trent Merrin have both been named in the NSW Blues State of Origin squad for the opening fixture against the Queensland Maroons at ANZ Stadium, Olympic Park on Wednesday, May 27.
The Dragons pair are part of a 17-man squad named by Laurie Daley.
This will be Dugan's sixth appearance for his state while it will be Merrin's 11th appearance.
1. Josh Dugan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
2. Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters)
3. Josh Morris (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
4. Michael Jennings (Sydney Roosters)
5. Will Hopoate (Parramatta Eels)
6. Mitchell Pearce (Sydney Roosters)
7. Trent Hodkinson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
8. Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers)
9. Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers)
10. James Tamou (North Queensland Cowboys)
11. Ryan Hoffman (New Zealand Warriors)
12. Beau Scott (Newcastle Knights)
13. Josh Jackson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
14. Trent Merrin (St George Illawarra Dragons)
15. Boyd Cordner (Sydney Roosters)
16. David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
17. Andrew Fifita (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)