The St George Illawarra Dragons recently announced the formation of a Red V Members Advisory Forum and are seeking 16 enthusiastic Red V Members to help make our Memberships program the biggest and best in the NRL!
The Club has already received a number of applications already and the cut-off date is Monday, May 18.
Interested, financial 2015 Members are asked to self-nominate to be part of the inaugural Members Advisory Forum, with the Dragons and NRL selecting the Members based on their nomination with a view to ensuring variety and balance across all Membership Categories, that is:
- Non-ticketed (True Believers – Sydney, NSW Country and Interstate)
- Kogarah Pass – Jubilee Oval Only
- Kogarah Upgrade – Jubilee + Major Venues (Home Games)
- Wollongong Pass – WIN Stadium Only
- Wollongong Upgrade – WIN Stadium - Major Venues (Home Games)
- Heartland Pass – WIN Stadium + Jubilee Oval
- West Wing – ANZ Stadium (Home & Reciprocal)
- Metro Pass – Jubilee Oval + Major Venues (Home & Reciprocal)
- Dragons Dozen – WIN Stadium + Jubilee Oval + Major Venue (Home Games)
- All – In – WIN Stadium + Jubilee Oval + Major Venue (Home & Reciprocal)
- Platinum – WIN Stadium + Jubilee Oval + Major Venue (Home & Reciprocal)
The Members Advisory Group is designed as an interactive Forum that will participate in two face-to-face meetings a year with Dragons and NRL Management to discuss relevant issues and topics.
Other Communication opportunities will also be provided throughout the year.
The initial meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 8 at ANZ Stadium ahead of the Round 13 match against the Canterbury-Bansktown Bulldogs on the Queen’s Birthday long weekend.
To register your interest for the inaugural St George Illawarra Dragons Members Advisory Forum (MAF), please click here and complete your nomination by May 18, 2015.
For further information concerning the Red V Members Advisory Forum, please click here!