St George Illawarra Dragons NRLW head coach Jamie Soward has finalised his squad to face the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at PointsBet Stadium, Cronulla in Round 8.
Final team: There was a late change minutes before kick-off with Sophie Clancy injuring an ankle in warm-up. Jamilee Bright moved into the starting side with Macie Carlile joining the bench. There were no other changes from the squad update on Wednesday.
Alexis Tauaneai has unfortunately been ruled out for four months due to a complete rupture of her MCL in a hip-drop tackle in round seven.
Cortez Te Pou replaces Taylor-Adeline Mapusua on the wing while Sarah Riordan has been named at centre with Ella Koster in the back row, Roxy Murdoch at prop amd Angelina Takaraanga-Katoa on the interchange. Maddison Weatherall moves into the 17 in place of Macie carlile. Kaarla Cowan is the other player to drop out of the squad a day out from the game.
The Dragons will be without centre Cheynoah Amone who was unable to finish last week's win over the Cowboys after displaying category one concussion symptoms in the first half.
Madison Mulhall again starts in the second row after bagging a four-pointer in her NRLW debut last week.
Ellie Williamson has been listed among the reserves after joining the squad as an injury replacement for Bobbi Law who has been ruled out for the remainder of the season with a hamstring injury.
A Queensland under-19s representative a year ago, Williamson has spent the past two QRL Women's Premiership seasons with the Wynnum Manly Seagulls.
Dragons Round 8 NRLW Team List
1. Teagan Berry - sponsored by Professionals Padstow
21. Cortez Te Pou - sponsored by Classic
3. Shenai Lendill - sponsored by Deicorp
24. Sarah Riordan - sponsored by KFC
5. Margot Vella - sponsored by HWL Ebsworth
6. Tyla Nathan-Wong - sponsored by TripADeal
7. Raecene McGregor (c) - sponsored by SMAI
10. Tara McGrath-West - sponsored by University of Wollongong
9. Renee Targett - sponsored by EFEX
12. Roxy Murdoch - sponsored by Coca-Cola
11. Madison Mulhall - sponsored by CBC Group
4. Ella Koster - sponsored by HSE Global
16. Jamilee Bright - sponsored by Gearbox
8. Angelina Teakaraanga-Katoa - sponsored by St.George Bank
14. Zali Hopkins - sponsored by Carlton United Breweries
18. Maddison Weatherall - sponsored by Vili's Pies
15. Macie Carlile - sponsored by Victor Sports Club Supplies
22. Ellie Williamson
- Cheynoah Amone (head knock, Rd. 9)
- Alexis Tauaneai (knee, season)
- Keele Browne (ankle, TBC)
- Sara Sautia (foot, season)
- Bobbi Law (hamstring, season)