With season 2021 just around the corner, now is the time to arrange your corporate hospitality booking at Dragons' home matches.
The Dragons will play 12 home matches at traditional home venues WIN Stadium, Wollongong and Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah. The Dragons will also take on the Sydney Roosters in the traditional Anzac Day clash at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
There are a number of exciting corporate hospitality packages available, including private suites, open-air boxes and three function room packages. All packages are fully inclusive, including food and beverages.
Dragons ambassador and partnership executive Jeremy Latimore believes corporate hospitality is for everyone.
"Corporate hospitality is a fantastic way to entertain clients, reward staff, or simply enjoy a Dragons match in style with family and friends," Latimore said.
"Packages can be purchased for the season or on a match by match basis.
"Our corporate sales team can tailor a package to suit all needs and budgets, with all-inclusive packages starting from just $210 [plus GST] per person."
Corporate hospitality packages
- Chairman's Club – premium three course sit down dining package
- Captain's Lounge – substantial cocktail style function ideal for networking
- Legends Club – casual cocktail style function sure to impress your guests
- Private suites – private indoor/outdoor facility ideal for entertaining clients
- Open-air boxes – private seating enclosure perfect for family ad friends