The St George Illawarra Dragons have announced that Red V memberships for the upcoming 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership season are now on sale.
Securing a Red V membership is the ultimate commitment to the St George Illawarra Dragons; with your investment proving an integral part of the club.
The 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership season will see the Dragons remain in the club's heartlands of Wollongong and Sydney – with an even allocation set across the club's 12 home games.
The Red V will play six games at WIN Stadium, Wollongong, five games at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah while the tradition Anzac Day clash against the Sydney Roosters at the Sydney Cricket Ground will also return as a home game in 2020.
Packages and benefits have been redesigned for 2020 with simplicity and quality in mind, with an option available for every valued supporter. Red V members will continue to receive the following benefits:
- Best value for tickets and merchandise with exclusive discounts
- Direct access to the team through member-only events
- Red V member pack included with every membership – redesigned for the new season to allow for streamlined options and higher quality items.
Non-ticketed memberships are available for $50, while the Dragons' traditional Anzac Day clash will be included in selected membership packages.
Be in that number in 2020; become a Red V member today.
For more information on Red V membership, please visit: dragons.com.au/membership
Important Red V membership dates
- Same seat renewal deadline: October 21
- Pre-Christmas delivery deadline: December 1
St George Illawarra 2020 home venue structure
- Six games at WIN Stadium, Wollongong
- Five games at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
- The traditional Anzac Day clash at the Sydney Cricket Ground