St George Illawarra Dragons v Wests Tigers
Sunday, September 1
Sydney Cricket Ground
Broadcast – Channel Nine and Fox League
Match Day Partner – Triple M
Gates open: 3pm
Dragons v Tigers (NRL): 4:05pm
Social media hashtags – #NRLDragonsTigers #redv
Pre-purchase your tickets from Ticketek and save!
FAREWELL GAZ AND JERRY
This will be the last home fixture for club captain Gareth Widdop and journeyman Jeremy Latimore. Pick up your commemorative face mask at entry gates (limited numbers available) and hang around after the match for a post-match presentation to each player. Use the hashtags #THANKSGAZ & #THANKSJERRY to say thanks on social media.
$5 FOOTY FAVES
Enjoy 'Family friendly Sundays' at the SCG with a host of footy favourites under $5 (sausage roll, meat pie, hot chips, hot dog, water and soft drink).
FATHER'S DAY SCG TOUR
Relive those magical record breaking moments when St George won 11 straight premierships right here on the hallowed turf of the SCG and then stay on and to watch the match.
This guided walking tour offers a dynamic, behind-the-scenes journey through the Sydney Cricket Ground precinct and the SCG Museum.
- Meet Dragons legends
- Hear legendary tales from the dressing room and the SCG hallowed turf
- Exclusive access to the SCG field of play prior to the game
- Match day ticket - silver category
- $20 food and beverage voucher* (redeemable at SCG match day food and beverage outlets on the same match day as the tour)
- Get up close to prized sporting treasures in the SCG Museum
DRIVER AVENUE ACTIVATIONS
There will be heaps happening on Driver Avenue (opposite SCG Gate E) prior to the match to keep the family entertained, starting from 2:30pm.
- Triple M's interactive screen game with some great prizes to win
- Jumping castles and face painters
- Free Brydens Lawyer showbags
- Come take a spin of the Dragons' prize wheel - everyone gets a turn
- Find out about NRL League Stars and have a turn on the pass the ball board
Take a look at our game day map here.
Red V memberships with access to this game:
- Full season
- Kogarah upgrade
- Wollongong upgrade
- Flexi-five, and;
Register your interest in 2020 Red V membership or sign up today as a 2019 NRL Women's member by visiting the Red V marquee outside Gate E.
Red V members can receive a 20 per cent discount on pre-purchased tickets! Check your member card or emails for further details.
Misplaced your member card? Contact the membership team on 1300 DRAGON (1300 372 466) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a ticket emailed to you or visit us on game day at the Gate E roundhouse box office to collect a paper ticket.
Find your name on the 2019 member wall, on display in the Victor Trumper concourse (Level 1).
Grab your game day gear – with 30 per cent off all X-Blades apparel – from the following locations:
- Inside Gate A (SCG Members)
- Inside Gate E, Level 1 Victor Trumper Stand
- Dragons merchandise van on Driver Avenue
The easiest way to access the SCG is by public transport. Moore Park is a 20-minute walk or a short bus ride from Central Station. Due to light rail construction, shuttle buses now depart via Eddy Avenue. Return services operate for approximately one hour after each event.
All public transport schedule information from surrounding Sydney suburbs is available at Transport NSW or by calling 131 500.
- EP2 opens at 11:30am – Entry via Moore Park Road and the Eastern Distributor in the north
- EP3 opens at 2:00pm – Entry via Lang Road and ANZAC Parade in the south
- Entertainment Quarter Carpark – Entry via Lang Road
Please note the middle portion of Driver Avenue closes at 2pm. Please also note that EP2 & EP3 are credit/debit card only.
There are permanent taxi ranks located in the Entertainment Quarter on Errol Flynn Boulevard (opposite the Hordern Pavilion and another on Moore Park Road opposite the Olympic Hotel).
FLAGS AND BANNERS
Poles (including metal flag poles), sticks or oversized flags/banners (1.5m x 1m with flagpoles over 1.4m), including 'selfie sticks' are not permitted into the venue unless otherwise pre-registered with the club.
To register a banner, please contact email@example.com prior to the game. We ask spectators to be mindful that large flags and banners may restrict other spectators' viewing capabilities. Flags and banners cannot be hung from fences and cannot obstruct signage.
Sydney Cricket Ground Conditions of Entry