The St George Illawarra Dragons have had nine of their Tarsha Gale Cup representatives picked in the New South Wales Under-18s team to play at North Sydney Oval on Friday, June 21.
The match is the first time an Under-18s Women's Origin match has been played and will precede the Holden State of Origin Women's match.
The team includes seven players from the premiership-winning Illawarra Steelers as well as Filomina Hanisi and Mareva Swann from the St George Dragons.
The team will be coached by Dragons' Women's Premiership coach Daniel Lacey and will train at the NSWRL Centre of Excellence when they come into camp on Tuesday, June 18.
Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Under-18s Origin team –
1. Tess Staines (Riverina Bulls)
2. Teagan Berry (Illawarra Steelers)
3. Jaime Chapman (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
4. Mikayla Kidd (Illawarra Steelers)
5. Zali Fay (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
6. Emily Curtain (Wests Tigers)
7. Tiana Graham (Illawarra Steelers)
8. Maddison Weatherall (Illawarra Steelers)
9. Rhiannon Tungai (Illawarra Steelers)
10. Filomina Hanisi (St George Dragons)
11. Olivia Kernick (Newcastle Knights)
12. Caitlan Johnston (Newcastle Knights)
13. Mareva Swann (St George Dragons)
14. Janaya Bent (Wests Tigers)
15. Eleni Amone (Illawarra Steelers)
16. Sophie Curtain (Wests Tigers)
17. Joeli Morris (Newcastle Knights)
18. Olivia Vale (Illawarra Steelers)
Coach: Daniel Lacey