The St George Illawarra Dragons are thrilled to announce the winners of the early bird bonanza promotion. By simply purchasing a Red V Membership prior to November 30, these lucky Red V Members have won exclusive money-can't-buy experiences during the 2019 season.
The first prize on offer was to deliver the match ball at the Dragons' first home game for 2019. The winner was third year member Lisa Teuma who holds a three-game flexi bronze membership with her family.
A Dragons Faithful member for eight years, Ken Farrow was the second lucky winner, scoring himself the opportunity to toss the coin at a 2019 Dragons home game.
The third week of the promotion saw 10 Red V Members (and a guest) invited to participate in a guard of honour at a 2019 Dragons home game, to cheer on the team as they run out. These winners were:
- Wendy Briggs (Five-game flexi bronze) – member for nine years
- Chris Nicolopoulos (Kogarah Pass gold) – member for 11 years
- Jayden Abbott (Kogarah Upgrade GA) – member for five years
- Bradley Lloyd (Wollongong Pass gold) – member for 18 years
- Michael Hoeflich (Five-game flexi GA) – member for two years
- Levi Siskoski (Wollongong Pass silver) – member for three years
- Sharryn Marshall (Wollongong Pass silver) – member for 10 years
- Judy McLachlan (Kogarah Pass silver) – first year as a member
- Alyssa Bourd (Three-game flexi GA) – member for six years
- Robyn Whitten (Kogarah Upgrade silver) – member for 11 years
The final prize was awarded to 10-year Kogarah Pass member Greg Jones who received an exclusive behind the scenes training tour, with the chance to watch training and see the Dragons facilities behind closed doors.
Sign up as a Red V member like these lucky winners have done and you too can enjoy entry into exclusive Red V member competitions, ticket and merchandise discounts, priceless experiences and so much more.