Daly Cherry-Evans, Corey Oates and Tim Glasby have today been named in the Queensland Maroons team for the final match of the Holden State of Origin series at Suncorp Stadium on July 11.
Cherry-Evans played the last of his six Origin matches in 2015, while Oates is back in Camp Maroon for the first time since the opening game of the 2017 series.
Glasby featured in two winning games in Queensland's successful 2017 campaign.
The returning trio will link up with teammates in Brisbane today, before the Maroons travel to Hervey Bay on Tuesday for the Fraser Coast Fan Day.
Billy Slater takes over the captaincy in his final representative match for the Maroons, who will field a new-look backline and starting forward pack.
Cherry-Evans is the new halfback with Ben Hunt moving to the interchange bench. Oates comes in on the wing with Dane Gagai moving to centre for the injured Inglis.
Jai Arrow and Josh Papalii have been selected in the starting team, while Dylan Napa has been named in the squad but is unlikely to be available due to a knee injury. He will be assessed by the Maroons medical team today.
1. Billy SLATER (c) - Melbourne Storm
2. Valentine HOLMES - Cronulla Sharks
3. Dane GAGAI - South Sydney Rabbitohs
4. Will CHAMBERS - Melbourne Storm
5. Corey OATES - Brisbane Broncos
6. Cameron MUNSTER - Melbourne Storm
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS - Manly Sea Eagles
8. Jai ARROW - Gold Coast Titans
9. Andrew McCULLOUGH - Brisbane Broncos
10. Josh PAPALII - Canberra Raiders
11. Gavin COOPER - North Queensland Cowboys
12. Felise KAUFUSI - Melbourne Storm
13. Josh McGUIRE - Brisbane Broncos
14. Ben HUNT - St George Illawarra Dragons
15. Jarrod WALLACE - Gold Coast Titans
16. Coen HESS - North Queensland Cowboys
17. Tim GLASBY - Melbourne Storm
18. Dylan NAPA - Sydney Roosters
Coach: Kevin Walters
Maroon Member packages are available for Game III, to be held at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday, July 11.