The St George Illawarra Dragons will face the Sydney Roosters in the traditional Anzac Day fixture at Allianz Stadium this Wednesday afternoon.
1pm: Gates open
1:15pm: Australian Defence Rugby League v New Zealand Defence Rugby League
3:30pm: Anzac Ceremony
4:10pm: NRL kick-off – Dragons v Roosters
Broadcast – Channel Nine and Fox League
Hashtags – #redv #NRLDragonsRoosters
GAME DAY ACTIVITIES
There will be plenty of activity occurring in the Stadium Forecourt before the match:
• Purchase a copy of Big League magazine containing a special Anzac Day insert and activity map.
• Junior rugby league fans can participate in a pre-match clinic between Allianz Stadium and the SCG.
• Purchase your ticket in the 50-50 charity raffle for your chance to take home 50 per cent of the overall funds raised. 50 per cent goes to a winner at the game and 50 per cent goes to the match day charity – Invictus Games. Our last winner took home over $3,000.
• Ensure you arrive early to witness the Australian Defence Rugby League and New Zealand Defence Rugby League teams participate in the curtain raiser match.
• Official Anzac Ceremony proceedings commence at 3:30pm
Winning doubles monies can be collected outside next to the merchandise van in the Stadium Forecourt up to 20-minutes post-match.
RED V MEMBERSHIP
The following Red V Memberships include entry to the match:
• Full season
• Kogarah upgrade
• Wollongong upgrade
The following Red V Memberships don't include entry to the match:
• Five-game flexi
• Three-game flexi
• Kogarah Pass
• Wollongong Pass
• Dragons Faithful
• Junior Dragon
• Toddler Dragon
• Baby Dragon
Red V Member ticket sales
Red V Members wishing to buy tickets/additional tickets can access a member discount on pre-purchased tickets.
Please check your Red V emails for the code to access the discount. The discount expires 11:59pm, April 24, 2018 and is not valid on game day or at the gate.
Haven't received your 2018 membership card?
Red V Members who have purchased membership with game entitlements after April 15 will be automatically emailed an ezy ticket to print for entry to the match.
If you do not have access to email and printer, please contact the Red V Membership Team on 1300 DRAGON to arrange a mobile or paper ticket.
Alternatively you can visit the Red V Membership ticket window at the venue services office (opposite NRL Central) from 12:30pm on game day and be issued with a paper ticket.
Red V Member enquiries on game day
Should you have a membership enquiry on game day, please see membership staff at one of the following locations:
• Red V marquee in the Allianz Stadium forecourt from 12:30pm- kick-off
• Red V membership ticket window at the venue services office (opposite NRL Central) from 12:30pm-15 minutes after kick-off
Please Note: There will be no member enquiry point inside the venue for this particular game. If you have a seating issue once inside the stadium, please see stadium staff for assistance. For all other enquiries please contact the membership team on 1300 DRAGON from Thursday.
Red V Member discounts on game day
Show your member card at Dragons merchandise outlets to receive your relevant member discount.
Bringing a banner?
If you are bringing a large flag or banner to the game, please email email@example.com. This will register your banner or flag for the 2018 season and help you avoid unnecessary delays at the entry gates.
Conditions of entry
Please click here to view the conditions of entry to Allianz Stadium.
Accessible parking is available for this game at major event parking locations (EP2, EP3 and Entertainment Quarter) and is operated on a first in best dressed basis. Normal game day parking rates apply.
Defence personnel complimentary access
Complimentary access will be provided to service personnel who meet the following criteria:
• Current Service Personnel in uniform
• Current Service Personnel with Official Defence ID
• Defence Personnel with a returned from active service badge
• Ex Service Personnel wearing medals (ex-soldiers)
• RSL Members with RSL badge (returned service men and women)
Please be aware that the following conditions:
• General admission seating only
• Best access is via Gate C and E (northern GA) or gate K and I (southern GA)
• These patrons will be scanned into the venue by staff at public gates with an usher ticket. They are not required to collect a ticket from the box office
• Subject to capacity
• Families do not receive free access
Tickets available from Ticketek. Pre-purchase your tickets and save: buy online at www.ticketek.com.au, call 132 849, or visit a Ticketek outlet.
Red V Members can redeem their 2018 member draw magnet by visiting a Dragons merchandise outlet at the game or the Dragons team store. Simply present the voucher found on your welcome letter to receive your magnet! The Dragons will be wearing their 2018 commemorative jersey against the Roosters.
Parking in the Moore Park precinct is available under the current provisions.
MP1: Available to Stadium Gold, Platinum members and authorised vehicles only; parking fees apply on event days.
EP2 and EP3: Public parking on event days only ($25 fee per car); entry to MP1, EP2 (Kippax) and EP3 (Showground) via Driver Avenue.
Driver Avenue: The centre portion of Driver Avenue is closed for larger events. Access to MP1 and EP2 is from Moore Park Road and the Eastern Distributor in the north and EP3 via Lang Road and Anzac Parade in the south.
Entertainment Quarter: Public parking (fees apply), entry to the Entertainment Quarter parking via Lang Road.
Sydney Boys High School: Public parking for selected events only (fees apply). Entry to Sydney Boys High School via Cleveland Street
Sydney Girls High School: Public parking for selected events only (fees apply), entry to Sydney Girls High School via Anzac Parade and Cleveland Street.
• Parking payments for all facilities controlled by the SCGT are via debit/credit cards only, no cash.
• Parking at all sites is limited and Special Event Clearways may be in force for surrounding areas.
• All car parks have areas reserved for patrons with disabilities.
The easiest way to access the SCG and Allianz Stadium is by public transport.
Moore Park is a 20-minute walk or a short bus ride from Central Station and fans are encouraged to arrive early, allowing plenty of time to enter the venue and find your seat.
Please note that special event buses (Route 1) no longer run from Chalmers Street at Central Station.
Due to light rail construction, shuttle buses now depart via Eddy Avenue. Return services operate for approximately one hour after each event.
All public transport schedule information from surrounding Sydney suburbs is available at Transport NSW or by calling 131500.
For event specific traffic, road closure and Special Event Clearway information visit Live Traffic.