With the 2018 NRL season in full swing, it's now time to organise your corporate hospitality package to the exciting number of Dragons home matches at WIN Stadium, Jubilee Oval and the Anzac Day match at Allianz Stadium.
There are a number of corporate hospitality packages available, including private suites, open air boxes and three function room packages.
Dragons ambassador and corporate partnership executive Shaun Timmins believes corporate hospitality is for everyone.
"Corporate hospitality is a fantastic way to entertain clients, reward staff, or simply enjoy a Dragons match in style with family and friends," Timmins said.
"Packages can be purchased for the season or on a one match casual basis.
"Our corporate sales team can tailor a package to suit all needs and budgets."
Corporate Hospitality Packages:
- Chairman's club – premium three course sit down dining package
- Captains lounge – substantial cocktail style function ideal for networking
- Legends club – casual cocktail style function sure to impress your guests
- Private suites – private indoor/outdoor facility ideal for entertaining clients
- Open air boxes – private seating enclosure perfect for family & friends
To book your corporate hospitality package or to enquire, visit: https://corporate.dragons.com.au