NRL team: Round 2 v Sharks
St George Illawarra Dragons coach Paul McGregor has named his mandatory 21-man squad to face the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks this Thursday, March 15 at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
The Dragons will kick-off at 8:05pm with the Monty Porter Cup once again on the line, with their Intrust Super Premiership counterparts to kick-off prior at 5:35pm against the Newtown Jets.
Jeremy Latimore and Hame Sele look destined to fight for that final interchange spot for the foreseeable future, with the latter named in the No. 17 jumper.
Zac Lomax and Reece Robson's berths in the reserves list could lead to potential NRL debuts for the junior New South Wales representative duo.
NRL squad for Round 2 v Sharks:
1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
2. Nene Macdonald – sponsored by Relativity in the Loop
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Jason Nightingale – sponsored by SMAI
6. Gareth Widdop (c) – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Destination Wollongong
13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
14. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Addbuild Additions
15. Kurt Mann – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
16. Leeson Ah Mau – sponsored by Westfund
17. Hame Sele – sponsored by Domus Lighting
18. Jeremy Latimore
19. Zac Lomax
20. Reece Robson
21. Blake Lawrie