Transport & Parking
Please phone 9587 1966 to register your interest in a supporter bus.
- Prices are yet to be confirmed
- Buses will only run if there is sufficient interest
- Members and fans who have registered their interest will be contacted by email, (phone if no email available) on the Wednesday prior to the respective match to confirm if the bus will proceed or not.
Please click on the link below for up-to-date information on train timetables:
City Rail Timetables
Please also note their may also be some planned trackworks on the Illawarra and South lines.
Find the up to date future trackwork calendar produced by CityRail by clicking here.
NETSRATA JUBILEE STADIUM, KOGARAH
A FREE courtesy bus will operate for all regular season matches played at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.
The bus will pick up from the following car parks at drop off outside Gate A on Jubilee Avenue:
- Kogarah Station (Station Street)
- Kogarah Station (Railway Parade)
- Kogarah Town Square (Derby Street)
- Carlton Train Station (Railway Parade)
The bus commences two (2) hours prior to NRL kick-off at a frequency of approximately every 15 minutes. At the conclusion of the game the bus makes one run to Kogarah Station only.
Most streets within the Kogarah CBD have enforceable time restricted parking.
There are four (4) parking stations within easy walking distance to Kogarah Station (where our shuttle bus starts). Fees are involved in the first three parking stations. They are located at:
- Kogarah Town Square (entry via Derby Street)
- Kogarah Town Centre (entry via ramp from Railway Pde)
- Hospital Car Park (entry via South Street)
- Rail commuter car park (entry via Station Street)
If you require disabled parking at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah you must hold a mobility Parking Scheme sticker to qualify. Please contact the club Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm and no later than close of business the Wednesday prior to the match to book disabled parking. Please note that we have limited disabled parking at Netstrata Jubilee Oval and that disabled parking will be allocated on a first in best dressed situation.
Further parking is available in surrounding streets for Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah.
WIN STADIUM, WOLLONGONG
Patrons attending events at WIN Entertainment Centre and WIN Stadium are advised that the precinct can be busy and congested.
Patrons are encouraged to;
- Leave plenty of travel time to arrive at the venue
- Consider public transport options
- Consider being dropped off
- Park legally and considerately
Patrons travelling to the venues on the Freeway, are encouraged to use the Masters Road exit to avoid congestion at Mount Ousley Road both into and out of Wollongong.
For public transport service information, or to plan your trip, visit www.131500.com.au or call Transport Info on phone number 131 500.
Further information regarding train, bus, taxi and parking information is available below.
GONG Shuttle Bus:
Wollongong's FREE Gong Shuttle bus makes it easy to get around Wollongong's City Centre. The service operates between 7:00am and 10:00pm from Monday to Friday.
Every 10 minutes during peak (7:00am - 9:00am & 3:00pm - 6:00pm) and every 20 minutes off-peak.
The weekend service will operate every 20 minutes between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
Dragons Shuttle Bus:
A FREE Courtesy Bus will operate for all regular season matches played at WIN Stadium.
The bus picks up from Wollongong Station and makes its way down Burelli Street to WIN Stadium, Wollongong.
The bus commences two (2) hours prior to NRL kick-off and runs to the train timetable of City Rail trains at Wollongong Station. At the conclusion of the game the bus makes one run to Wollongong Station.
There are approximately 1,200 parking spaces located within close proximity, and only a few minutes walking distance, from WIN Stadium and WIN Entertainment Centre;
- WIN Stadium Car Park (opposite the Sage Hotel) – pay and display & special event parking rates apply
- Stewart Street Multi Story
- Stewart Street East – special event parking rates apply
- St Francis Xavier Cathedral
- Woolworths Car Park, Burelli Street
- Market Street
- David Jones Car Park
- Wollongong Central (GPT)
- Crown Central (North & South)
- Wollongong Station Car Park
Pay and Display machines operate on a number of on-street and off-street parking spaces in the city centre.
For information on parking in the city centre, click here.
If you require disabled parking at WIN Stadium, Wollongong you must hold a mobility Parking Scheme sticker to qualify. Please contact the Club Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm and no later than close of business the Wednesday prior to the match to book disabled parking. Please note that we have limited disabled parking at WIN Stadium and that disabled parking will be allocated on a first in best dressed situation.
Further parking is available in surrounding streets for WIN Stadium.
A drop off zone will be in operation on Burelli Street between Harbour and Corrimal Streets.
A taxi rank is located across the road from WIN Stadium outside the Steelers Club on Burelli Street.
There is also an additional taxi rank located adjacent the WIN Entertainment Centre on the corner of Crown & Harbour Streets.
Secure taxi ranks, staffed by a security guard from 11.30pm – 4.00am are located on Corrimal Street, and on the corner of Crown and Kembla Streets.