Transport & Parking
Find your way to our traditional venues by utilising all the available options below.
Plan your trip at transportnsw.info.
Please note track work may affect your trip. View upcoming track work here.
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
Dragons shuttle bus
A free courtesy bus will operate for all regular season matches played at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.
The bus will pick up from the following car parks at drop off outside Gate A on Jubilee Avenue:
- Kogarah Station (Station Street)
- Kogarah Station (Railway Parade)
- Kogarah Town Square (Derby Street)
- Carlton Train Station (Railway Parade)
The bus commences two hours prior to NRL kick-off at a frequency of approximately 15 minutes. At the conclusion of the game, the bus makes one run to Kogarah Station only.
Most streets within the Kogarah CBD have enforceable time restricted parking.
There are four parking stations within easy walking distance to Kogarah Station (where our shuttle bus starts). Fees are involved in the first three parking stations. They are located at:
- Kogarah Town Square (entry via Derby Street)
- Kogarah Town Centre (entry via ramp from Railway Pde)
- Hospital car park (entry via South Street)
- Rail commuter car park (entry via Station Street)
Further parking is available in surrounding streets for Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah.
WIN Stadium, Wollongong
Patrons attending events at WIN Entertainment Centre and WIN Stadium are advised that the precinct can be busy and congested.
Patrons are encouraged to:
- Leave plenty of travel time to arrive at the venue
- Consider public transport options
- Consider being dropped off
- Park legally and considerately
Patrons travelling to the venues on the freeway, are encouraged to use the Masters Road exit to avoid congestion at Mount Ousley Road, both into and out of Wollongong.
Gong shuttle bus
Wollongong's free Gong shuttle bus makes it easy to get around Wollongong's city centre. The service operates between 7am and 10pm from Monday to Friday.
Every 10 minutes during peak (7am-9am and 3pm-6pm) and every 20 minutes off-peak.
The weekend service will operate every 20 minutes between 8am and 6pm.
Dragons shuttle bus
A free courtesy bus will operate for all regular season matches played at WIN Stadium.
The bus picks up from Wollongong Station and makes its way down Burelli Street to WIN Stadium, Wollongong.
The bus commences two hours prior to NRL kick-off and runs to the train timetable of City Rail trains at Wollongong Station. At the conclusion of the game the bus makes one run to Wollongong Station.
There are approximately 1,200 parking spaces located within close proximity, and only a few minutes walking distance, from WIN Stadium and WIN Entertainment Centre;
- WIN Stadium car park (opposite the Sage Hotel) – pay and display and special event parking rates apply
- Stewart Street multi-story
- Stewart Street East – special event parking rates apply
- St Francis Xavier Cathedral
- Woolworths car park, Burelli Street
- Market Street
- David Jones car park
- Wollongong Central (GPT)
- Crown Central (north and south)
- Wollongong Station car park
Pay and display machines operate on a number of on-street and off-street parking spaces in the city centre. Further parking is available in surrounding streets for WIN Stadium.
A drop off zone will be in operation on Burelli Street between Harbour and Corrimal Street(s).
A taxi rank is located across the road from WIN Stadium outside the Steelers Club on Burelli Street.
There is also an additional taxi rank located adjacent the WIN Entertainment Centre on the corner of Crown and Harbour Street(s).
Secure taxi ranks, staffed by a security guard from 11:30pm-4am are located on Corrimal Street and on the corner of Crown and Kembla Street(s).